Effective from today I have retired my IBM NetVista (second server) that was hosting my APRS I-Gate VK7HSE-3. I have moved my APRS I-Gate to my main server. Whilst I was at it this gave me a chance to remove excess dust build up from within the IBM eServer 220. I have to admit, I didn’t think that the room where all my gear lives was so dusty!
The only one small change made, I’ve reassigned the call sign of VK7HSE-1 (formally VK7HSE-3) to the I-Gate.
So for the end-user its business as usual, and a small saving on electricity for me… 😀
One response to “APRS I-Gate update (server swap)”
Oh and thanks to Paul VK5VCO for brining my attention that the status page was not viewable, I’d forgotten to add the relevant rules to UFW now FIXED! 🙂