Gremlin in the Server!

Over the last few days I’ve noticed that my web server has been a little unreliable. As usual there’s nothing obvious in the logs to recommend just what the cause might be. I’ve made some changes via ISPConfig and it’s possible that I may have set up something wrong! as GoogleBot has complained that it can’t reach the robots.txt file (this is in the root of the web server and is visible to me) So there’s a gremlin hiding here somewhere!

Gremlin

This is also effecting my mail server, So the occasional mail is bouncing (inwards) I just hope that this isn’t the beginning of a failing SQL table…

© 2013, Scott Evans. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.