Fixes in the release are as follows…
* Fixed xine audio/video driver saving in preferences dialog
* Added logging to NIT code
* Added scrolled window to scan results tree
* Added Terrestrial/Cable delivery system descriptor parser
* Wrapping database updates in a BEGIN/END transaction block for better performance
* Removed SaveThread code, no longer required
* Accepting empty text encoding as ‘auto’
* Fixed hidden cursor not being made visible over drawing area
Visit https://launchpad.net/me-tv to get the latest update.
© 2009, Scott Evans.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.