I’m currently in the process of a development test build for Me Tv This should address the following issues that have been reported since the initial stable release that was in the universe repositories…
- Updated intltool
- Applied Martin Pitt’s patch for duplicate ids
- Updated include order in channels.h to allow compile in recent kernel
- Ignoring scheduled recording check for same scheduled recording (LP: #437142)
- Added iIGNORE_SQLITE3_THREADSAFE_CHECK to disable sqlite3_threadsafe check for Hardy compile (LP: #433996)
- Added support for EPG in Hong Kong from Raymond Tau (LP: #477388)
- Set timeout for EPG events to 1 second (LP: #434994)
- Moved DB to .local/share/me-tv (LP: #486247)
- Added schema file for GConf (LP: #460612)
- Default channel on startup and device change is now device specific (LP: #486838)
These builds will be available on my(launchpad) in the next day or two…
update: the source has been uploaded to the PPA a few minutes ago!
© 2009, Scott Evans.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.