In this release the following issues have been addressed…
- Use GLib/Gio instead GNet (LP: #503214)
- Removed deprecated libgnome/ui dependency (LP: #503219)
- Applied patch from Ludwig Nussel to fix compile error on glibmm 2.16.1
- Added PES type 0x80 to be a recognised video stream
- Fix for FTBFS on Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 (LP: #503910)
- Removed GTK+ 2.16 requirement from UI file
- EPG now honours the version number field and updates EPG events
The main differences here are that the dependencies for libgnome* have been removed and now is using libgtk* When you update to this version you will be prompted to either remove or update the SQLite database (Channel/EPG information)
© 2010, Scott Evans.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.