I’ve just noticed that most of the images that should be visible within posts appear as broken links! All the images are on the server, there seems to be something wrong within WordPress, or mySQL.
At first I thought no problem, that’s an easy fix… No its not! as this will require me to edit every post and relink the files. Now having just on two and s half years of blog posts, that would be rather time consuming!
So for the moment, broken image links it is until I either find a semi/fully automated way of fixing the problem it’s going to remain. 😐
As of last night I’m now the Debian maintainer for Me TV 😀
The first email that confirmed this was…
me-tv_1.3.0-1_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
along with the files:
Your Debian queue daemon (running on host franck.debian.org)
Then not long after that I got this…
Dear Scott Evans,
Version 1.3.0-1 of your package ‘me-tv’ has just
been uploaded to Debian. We assume that a sponsor uploaded the
package for you.
Since your package is sponsored successfully it is no longer
needed here and has been removed from mentors.debian.net.
This mail was sent automatically by mentors.debian.net.
In case you have any questions please just reply to this email.
I must say a big thank you to Julian (aka JAK) for assisting me with some minor issues in the packaging that I hadn’t dealt with prior, with his help this has helped me gain the confidence in being fully capable of future updates. This makes updates into Ubuntu much easier! as now all I need to do is a sync request and it will just happen 😉